So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

You mean I am not really having rides on the bejewelled sea horseies?

6 Likes

That reminds me. Lidl will, from this Thursday and for a short period only, be selling inflatable flamingos. Perhaps I mean flamingo inflatables. Big pink fings wot float, anyway.

This has been a Public Service Announcement for the benefit of the Cellar.

5 Likes

Good Grief…

Garlic Butter Chicken this evening with Lime & Coriander Rice

Anna Drink…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Talking of supper, I have made a remarkable discovery: it becomes ready earlier if you actually put it in the oven. Thought the time was probably ripe to boil some poor innercent broccoli and then realised there was no smell coming from the oven. Which was empty. That which should have been in it was still in its foil-covered dish on the counter. Arse, said I.

5 Likes

Coulda bin worse. I had a friend who (shortly after having a baby, and thus a bit twurgled) put a load of washing into the oven and the chicken in its roasting dish into the washing-machine. Luckily she did them that way round and realised what she was doing before turning the washeen on, and the nappies were not badly charred.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t have fancied a chicken roasted in that oven…

‘twurgled’ is good

4 Likes

It’s truly excellent.

4 Likes

How is that neck, o Bee?

4 Likes

It’s no worse, Gus. I have been fairly inactive (but not sitting) all day, today, but must meet a Friend for lunch, tomorrow. Thanks.
Soo xx

3 Likes

That isn’t what I was hoping to hear, exactly. But half a hurrah! anyway. And I hope the lunch is enjoyable and a welcome distraction.
G xx

4 Likes

The person with whom I’ll share lunch is understanding of my limitations, Gus, so I’ll have a good time. Mr Soo will take me to the eatery (ghastly word, but…) and I’ll take a cab back home.
Soo xx

4 Likes

If it helps, I could sanction the broaching of the Pernod

Again

Snyff

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Bless you, Carinthia! That bloomin’ Sista of mine has made it such that I’ll have to buy another bottle, for shame. Would that I could have the Gitanes wivvit. Sigh.

Soo xx

4 Likes

Hmph, there is no “pipe” emoticon in this thing.

Virtual fags is allus available, though.

5 Likes

Wafts off onna cloud of…
Happy times.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Well, that’s altogether better. I’ll be off to bed wishing my Cellarites sweet dreams.
Soo xx

4 Likes

oooh yum. Lovely nourishing Gitanes, even if the wrong blue. [purrrity purrity]

4 Likes

The deeper shade of blue is fine by me. I’ll take an unfiltered one up the stairs and see what Himself makes ovvit.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Anyone with whom I lunch tends to go away with a fairly accurate snapshot of mine :wink:

4 Likes

You have limitations? Hadn’t noticed.

Orf to me nest.

5 Likes