So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

I am going to watch England play some football. A cushion may be employed as eye protection, but I really hope that won’t be the case.
Soo xx

3 Likes

I can report nice crispy chips with fluffy middles just right for chip butties have happened

5 Likes

I can report that England won. No cushions were harmed in this result.
Yay and triple yay!
Soo xx

4 Likes

Air fryers are great! Which one did you get?

Quarter and parboil spuds, rough up in colander - allow to cool. Place in fryer, add fairly generous amount of olive oil (you need a fair bit as it’s very volatile) and roast for about 30-40 minutes. Best roasties I’ve had in years, with least effort.

2 Likes

I am awfully tired and wish you, All, a very good night.
Sweet dreams, Celarites.
Soo xx

5 Likes

The males of our party watched the match. Not entirely elated by the victory, for reasons I don’t understand.

(Greetings from Cumbria, by the way.)

4 Likes

Hello, from East of you, Janie.
I am a bit satisfied by our result.
Soo xx

3 Likes

Indeed, Soo dere. Is it possible we - England that is - didn’t play our best? Can’t comment as I went out for a sunset walk … will ask Whitley Bay rellies for full account in the morning.

xx

4 Likes

Outrageous, Janie. - how very could you?

Good nights, all.
Soo xx

4 Likes

I know, sorry!

4 Likes

derwentwater

P.S. Derwentwater from Lodore

4 Likes

Don’t apologise, Janie.
I am very biased, as many of the English players are sufficciently young to be my Son and I want them to succeed.
Soo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Likes

That grass needs a cut.

Welcome to these Isles Janie.

5 Likes

It’s so gorgeous here … not even dark yet!

4 Likes

There was a big shout in the pub where I’m playing games, but just one.

4 Likes

Are you perchance visiting a mutual friend? If so, say hello for me. (Must get back in touch again…)

4 Likes

Home to cheesy biscuits ‘n’ champagne.

[happy peckity]

5 Likes

Wot’s cheesy about champers?

4 Likes

Joe

I got a Tower fryer

17 litre capacity!

Reduced to 69 euro in the sale

As my outdoor/indoor electric BBQ is Tower brand I think they are quite good makers of smallish things for cooks

5 Likes

I do not believe I have a 17 litre capacity but, in the name of science, I am willing to find out.

yardarm

5 Likes