So, who wants to help ... to take refuge in the Cellar?

:nauseated_face: Heaveā€¦

Iā€™ll have that Medicinal now, please , Dunnock

Back again in April, & have to book a sight test too

Flump

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Sozzers, dere Charelaine. As SparrowAid kicks (flaps?) into action and the mighty tankers begin their slow and gracious pirouettes wiv reinforcements, may I ask why the sight test? Is there specific cause for concern or is it just Something They Do?
Hugs
Gus xxx

4 Likes

In rare cases, the Magic Medicine can ā€˜clingā€™ to the back of the eye, causing permanent damage. As I had my eyes tested last October , my Optician will have the luxury of seeing ā€˜before & afterā€™ pictures of the back of my eyes

Am not at my best today, but have a cold , with attendant swollen glands & earache to thank for that

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Oh bluddy hell to the cold embuggerance. Really not what a Chatelaine needs or deserves. And now I remember that you said that one of the possible downsides of the Magic Medicine was a deleterious influence on the eyes. Sorry. Something is having a deleterious effect on the jelly formerly known as my brain, I think. Perhaps a slammer would help? It probably wouldnā€™t, really, but one would definitely mind less the lessened mind, iyswim.

Do I hear a [gluggity]? And if not, why not?

G xxx

4 Likes

'Cos I was mixing them.

Slammers all round?

4 Likes

Gallant Fishy, friend to the thirsty and those who flumph by the wayside.
[Convivial bubblings]

4 Likes

5 Likes

vat looks like ā€¦serious mixage.

4 Likes

Splendid innit?

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes

In that case Iā€™d better start preparing the lemmingsā€¦

6 Likes

What a healthy-looking tree* to be growing so close to a cliff edge.

Did anyone else hear a birdlike yet somehow rough-around-the-edges voice, ā€œshame if anything happened to itā€? Ah. Just me, then.

5 Likes

Nope. I put it down to there being an echo in here.

4 Likes

Ooo just what we need fresh lemons for drinks

Any chance of a lime tree for me gin?

What our chatelaine needs is hot whiskey but she hates the stuff

Medicine always tastes vile dear one

5 Likes

Much sympathy for cursed coldly crap, Carinthia. I am very glad that Cellarites are tending to your needs xxā€¦in my absence. I have recently returned from a visit to the Theatre, Dwahlinks.
Ballet British Columbia were performing and (suppress superlatives, suppress superlatives*) they were absolutely awesomely fabulous. *Oops.
No alkyfrol has been taken. Yet.
But I am buzzinā€™ off to bed.
Sweet dreams, all.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Me ā€˜nā€™ all me mates could land on it at onceā€¦

Orf to me nest.

4 Likes

Yes, but you may have to wait a bitā€¦

http://www.suttons.co.uk/Gardening/Fruit/Fruit+Trees/Citrus+Trees/Citrus+Tree+-+Lime_231399.htm

3 Likes

Actually, we should go the whole hog

http://www.suttons.co.uk/Gardening/Fruit/Fruit+Trees/Citrus+Trees/Citrus+Plant+-+Lemon+Eureka_231267.htm

2 Likes

Too many Hot Toddies as a child, Twellsy , & Mr C loved them too

And Hot Milk

Shudder

At 3 am too

That sounds like a wonderful evening out, Soo

Gin?

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

That reminds me, Joe: I now know how to find Duttons for Buttonsā€™ shop in Harrogate. And Iā€™ll be back there in a few weeksā€¦

A more usual grey English day here, anna

yardarm

4 Likes

Duttons for Buttons

Happy Sigh

Bright & sunny here, but very cold

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes