Stabnight is coming

Don’t forget - 3 April is Stabnight. How will you be celebrating the anniversary of Helen’s double incompetence?

5 Likes

I don’t think Miss Janie will be with us, otherwise we’d do our annual re-enactment with Mr Janie wielding a spoon, Miss Janie on her knees playing Henwee “thstop thouting” Archer and I of course in the starring/stabbing role.

What to do instead?

6 Likes

With a tuna bake!

6 Likes

And Rob’s brief but invigorating dalliance with double incontinence?

I think we should all go round to Janie’s. Her house sounds fun.

6 Likes

We could bring bowls of real custard.

6 Likes

And shop-bought muck gin.

5 Likes

Right, you’re on! I’ll supply the gin, Twellsy the tuna bake and Gus and Fanta the real custard. Should you bring your own knives?

6 Likes

I have plenty.

6 Likes

or I could bring mine…

5 Likes

“Funny, Canada closin’ its borders all of a sudden like that.”

5 Likes

Not to salmon, though. (Gets out the Fish Disguisin’ Kit.) (I would say “keep an eye out for bears” but that’s pretty much good advice for everyone at all times.)

5 Likes

Wot, in sarfeast Lunnon? eekity. ‘Here, good bear, nice bear…’ [bangity on honey jar]

5 Likes

Some time I will tell of Bull who is a Canadian trying to get into the USA after a short trip to visit my Aunt in Vancouver from Seattle

This is in reply to Gus talking about Canada closing borders

4 Likes

Try marmalade sandwiches, Gus.

3 Likes

“Smarter than the average…”?

4 Likes

“A good reminder to be extra careful this time of year” says the nice lady.

Lock your car might be a start, unless that bear had the keys.

3 Likes

Eh, with a modern car it’s a simple buffered replay attack on the keyfob. I could do those before I could fly.

4 Likes

If you come for the anniversary, the bears should be asleep. Mostly.

4 Likes

Will they be mostly asleep, or they will mostly be asleep? It might make quite a difference…

3 Likes
2 Likes