Sturmey Archer’s Slipped Cogs

Ah! @JustJanie that reminds me of what I consider to be the most brilliant piece of comedic writing in the history of TheWorld! (…I use this as general antidote to most TA scripts)

Ordering for the cabin is another excellent scene in that film. And the flats going up and down.

Sturmers, that’s exactly what I was thinking of too!

I doubt Russ knows the meaning of the word.

The SWs certainly don’t.

Maybe the whole problem is actually down to misunderstanding?

The SWs are given briefs, but confuse them with pants.

and proceed to wear them on their heads.

Demetrius? …never 'eard of 'im! …which one is he? Oh, he must be the one wearing the mask!

…ho hum, so much for the Spode …and the Wedgwood! …not to mention the Minton! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :unamused:

Sunday December 1st: So let me guess who wrote this: Enid Blyton?

OMG! I heard at least two "Hello you two!"s

Pheeble’s voice is just about perfect for removing ear-wax!

Why am I still listening to this cack?

Why indeed? (…see up thread)

Ssshhhhh! What was Joshy doing in his bedroom when Yoko interrupted him? (…inquiring minds want to know!) (…listen closely around 10:50, just as Yoko knocks…) - Eh, Joshy, keep doing that and you’ll go blind! (…so I guess it’s not Enid Blyton, then! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)
(…and it might just go to prove my original suspicion that young Joshy is turning out to be a bit of a wanker!) :thinking:

Friday December 6th:

Bestest line I heard in tonight’s scrapings:
BaconBoy (to PolPat re. JohnnyWunderkind): “…looking back, when I was his age, I reckon I could have done with being taken out…”
RestofWorld: "Yesss! …if only! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smirk: :roll_eyes: "

When Tom was Johnny’s age, he was busy having a wonderful time winning the single wicket, going out with Kirsty and running his sausage and hamburger van.