The gay boar

Any ideas to ensure Rex has enough pigs to make Tom’s sausages?

7 Likes

Hannah to parade in front of whatever the creature’s name is (Basil? or am I going mad?) in stockings, suspenders, and a sow mask? Although that last might be supererogatory

7 Likes

Errrr

Hannah might be the wrong species to entice the flaccid porker

Only might - there is no certainty about this idea…

7 Likes

Summerisle Agricultural Consultancy?

5 Likes

Might I observe that your thread title is homophonic in the extreme. I thought you meant Adam. Or Ian.

5 Likes

I thought it an apt description of the reluctant beast

(If the reader thinks of the newest parents in the village that is their own mucky homophobic minds at work!)

7 Likes

HomophoNic, dere, not -Bic.

And only one of the two is a parent or ever will be

7 Likes

Aaaaw give me some leeway for being blind darling one…

7 Likes

Hence the ridiculously large letters in me clarification, dahlink.

I’m not homophobic, me, but Adam and Ian give buggery a bad name, imo.

7 Likes

Well on That we agree m’dear!

7 Likes

I try very hard not to.

7 Likes

Or at least save it until you’ve eaten something bad and want to get rid of it.

7 Likes

Maybe that’s what they’re for? The prod team put them in as a safety measure because they’re under the impression the listeners will swallow anything.

7 Likes

I’m somewhat confuserated by the singularity of the title; I thought that Moody&Broody were the only gay bores in the village? …er, thassorl…

6 Likes

…when I was growing up back in the 1950s in Deb’n, Glorious Deb’n, there was an urban legend (…or plain old volk-lore) that watching two porkers getting it on and copulating was an incredible turn-on (…apparently :face_with_raised_eyebrow:), so as I was listening to tonight’s episode, the thought crossed my mind that perhaps if PoopSquit & Vex were to perform in front of Basil (…I couldn’t help but think Basil Fawlty) :grimacing:

6 Likes

Just - ewwwww.

7 Likes

Aaaah us country types need to get our fun somewhere and watching pigs counts as such

6 Likes

urrrk. Disappointed in you, Twellsy

5 Likes

I am reminded of when McDonald’s opened a branch just outside Royston. “At last,” said the local parents, “somewhere to take the kids”. Er. Right…

6 Likes

Dahlink Gus

Watching pigs race is the highlight of our local festival

Little piggies in racing silks galloping round a course laid out on the local GAA field

Anyone who plays GAA football or hurling can cope with pig output on the pitch

6 Likes