What has happened to Peet's ML?

Are others having trouble accessing it?

3 Likes

Checked on
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

It’s broken.

3 Likes

Thanks Gus, My laptop has been playing up so I wasn’t sure.

4 Likes

Has anybody tried putting a shilling in the meter?

3 Likes

I think that may be the problem. Putting in a shilling reminds the meter that it has a job to do.

(I once went to Camber Sands in November – for a games convention, which had gone there because it was cheap – but when I saw how long a 50p lasted in the meter I just dived into my arctic-weight sleeping bag instead.)

4 Likes

Shilling put in meter… S’back now. Innit?

3 Likes

It fell over at about 1am-well, that’s when I noticed it

Back for me by 11-30 am

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

I’m so glad I was out all morning or I might have got all cross, and that is bad for my morale.

3 Likes

Maybe everyone has been sent to the norty step. I’ve got my final warning for supposedly answering back to a certain poster who’s name might rhyme with trivia.
It’s all getting a bit silly over in ML. I wonder why certain posters can shout down everyone with impunity yet if anyone dares to disagree they are banned.
I wouldn’t care but i was only agreeing with CG that i had said something similar.
Thank goodness for this place.

3 Likes

You are very welcome. We try not to discuss other boards, but I think in this case an exception; I don’t blame you for feeling bruised!

I’m now going to see whether I have got the “message” business sorted out yet…

2 Likes

Welcome, CV!

2 Likes

A warm welcome from me, too, catvirago. Stick around, do!

3 Likes

I read the opening post and, for a second, thought it was posted on Peets. I admit to thinking “well, that’s that then”.

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

We do fulfil a useful function: when Peet’s goes down, people can ask here what might be going on, and we’ll tell them what we know if we know.

Welcome, catvirago

If you let us know your favourite tipple, it will be provided

Carinthia.xx

2 Likes

Not sure I will any more. Let the silly buggers stew in their own juice.

Signed: Lovely Mrs Cheerful. Gah!!! Fuckwittery of the highest order is rampant.

3 Likes

Catvirago, lovely to see you, and do stick around. And I hope you are coping with the slings and arrows and the vampires, me dear.

4 Likes

Welcome CV, a totally bizarre exhibition by the mods.

4 Likes

Thank you lovely peeps for making me feel so welcome. I must remember to come here first. There’s a strange message about Andros sp? guest on ML. I think carrick- bend may have queried it. Perhaps Peets has been taken over by North Korea.
I still can’t make sense of my ‘final warning’ just because i said ‘clearly’, i wonder what they would do if i told a poster to eff orf. Not that i would. Do these people know where i live? I think i still have a mace spray in my knicker drawer bought in NY 35 years ago but never used. Yet.

4 Likes

A long time to be hanging on to an unused knicker drawer…

3 Likes