Minor ache creaks and injury sympathy thread

Noo bottoo of Boyle’s here, so 'elp yerselves.

While picking it up, spotted this - also from Blackwater Distillery:

Am about to broach it, so will report back anon.

6 Likes

I know, Carinthia :heartbeat:. Itizz known as the Great Fall, hereabouts. I think that both patellae have been knocked back, azzitwere. The hip? Who knows. Voltarol to the rescue.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Poor wee bee

Knees are bad but worse when you have 6 of them

6 Likes

Note to self:
When one’s left hip is sore, do not kick a ball down the bridle path using one’s right foot.

Come on then, there’s a joe. A teeny sip, perhaps?

Soo xx

7 Likes

Believe it or not, it’s still unopened. May rectify that later…

7 Likes

Later is another country. I’ll get along with me Aldi stuff tonight, joe. Best wishes to those Hens.
Soo xx

7 Likes

That is Aldi stuff! Blackwater is the same distillery that makes Boyle’s (and the excellent Blackwater No 5, of course)

7 Likes

:blush:
I think I knew that. Mine’s the cheapest one.

Soo xx

7 Likes

Seems a bit of a waste, really…

It’s that raw talent, and yer passion for the Beautiful Game, dere. No diving now!
Poor Soo. Soothing thoughts, and voltarol or similar.
Meanwhile, why does my hand sae drip with blude? Because I was rending boxes for the adjectival recycling, thass why. Grrr.

6 Likes

Yerra hero, Gus. Have a non-drip hug (clean t-shirt beeing worn).

Soo xx

7 Likes

Oh, the boxes are only there to cover up the empty booze receptacles and lend a veneer of respectability to my otherwise degenerate waste footprint. Plus catfood comes in 'em, of course.
A plaster has been applied to the really very small cut. It was punching above its weight in terms of leakage: I could have exsanguinated in a month or so ;- )
{{hugs}} forra Bee
Gxx

7 Likes

Respeck, Gus! Our empty booze receptacles have to be deposited in a separate caddy-of-shame. I demand levelling up of this sort of thing. Thanks for the hugs.

Soo xx

7 Likes

I have a tiny burn blister on my knuckle. Itizzan absolute swine to affix an plaster to, & has exuded at least half an armful of misery so far…

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Wot you need is an Faithful Hound.

7 Likes

Nah, no use for hijacking planes: far too conspicuous, and one gets fond of them.
And we are fine on the shed hair front too: equal contributors, Oaf and I.
What I need is a Faithful Box-cutter. For the recycling. Obviously.

7 Likes

My left hip is being a total pain. Still walking, but …
Soo xx

6 Likes

Poor Bee. I am sorry to hear it.
Gxx

6 Likes

Thanks, Gus. I think it’s bursitis but wanted, nay, needed to winge.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Owwww!

6 Likes

Indeed…

Can you take anti-inflamatory medication?
I know that it doesn’t suit everyone.

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes