Poultry report

And my fingers.
Gx

8 Likes

And mine.

8 Likes

…me too! …me too! …and toeses! …and legs! …and eyes! :persevere::expressionless::neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

7 Likes

I’ll sit quietly and wait.
Soo xx

7 Likes

Bad news, I’m afraid.

Just got a call from the vet–Jilly didn’t make it. It was what we expected, TBH–but it doesn’t make it any easier.

Worryingly, it looks as though it might have been the dreaded Marek’s–which means we have to keep a close eye on the rest in case it spreads. It’s been known to wipe out entire flocks.

9 Likes

Oh no, Joe. Sadness about Jilly bad enough without the Marek’s worry.
I’m so sorry.

9 Likes

What Gus said, joe. A bloody shame.
Soo xx

9 Likes

So sorry about this, Joe

Carinthia.xx

9 Likes

To Jilly! [raises glass]

9 Likes

Yes, to Jilly!

My fin-crossing doesn’t seem to be very successful at the moment; would you rather I don’t cross them about the Marek’s?

8 Likes

Sitting quietly did boogerall, too.

To Jilly!

Soo xx

8 Likes

So sorry Joe, how sad.

To Jilly!

8 Likes

Remembering happier times:

7 Likes

Aw, Jilly!
Soo xx

6 Likes

So sorry to hear that, @joe, …as @soobee sez, “A bloody Shame!” :cry::sob::cry::sob::cry::sob::sob::sob:
…but as Miss Grenfell sez: “…but life goes on so sing as well!”

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about Jilly, Joe, as is LadySusan when I mentioned it to her. For some reason she can’t get onto The Ambridge Reporter from where she is staying in Cornwall.

8 Likes

Poor wee Jilly

Much sympathy Joe

7 Likes

Oh, pooh.

6 Likes

One thing that hasn’t changed is the Millie and Sammy-Hannah’s delightful mother and daughter relationship.

That was then…

…and this is now:

And this is what happens if you miss a couple of mornings through being generally under the weather…

7 Likes

Omelettes? Cake?

6 Likes