So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

That’s most kind of you, but I eventually found something of what I hope is the right shape for me slightly mutant feet in a not too hideous colourway. Walking sandals, not interesting or glamorous shoon.
Gxx

5 Likes

{{{Blush}}}
but
[Struggles to find a reason to bee]
Might I plump your cushions, Gus? As the bishop said to the actress?
Nobody will look at your feet with such a wondrous array of curls on yer bonce. I may be a tad envious.

How’s That Hound? I object to deprivation of vicariousness!

Soo xx

5 Likes

She has taught herself a new trick, which involves putting a stick down carefully across tall grasses, putting her nose under it, and flipping it up so she can catch it again. Sometimes she gets it wrong, and it goes so high in the air and behind her that she can’t see it and has to search for it in the grass with her tail waving wildly in a circle.

Once, it hit me.

5 Likes

Fab!
Soo xx

5 Likes

I’m off to bed. We have promised a lift to a church-goer in the morn and we’ll go, too. To make up the numbers.
Best dreams, Cellarites,
Soo xx

5 Likes

Gin , Dear

You’ll need it

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Koff argh, koff ow, koff eeek. Sod this forra game of soldiers.
Are bluebottles nocturnal? One dozy bugga came in a while ago and really didn’t want to leave. At least thw cat was out on patrol, so no fly hunt ensued. We has a moth hunt earlier.

A nice mannerly stick game of his own devising, like the Ingenious Hound’s, would be nice…

5 Likes

Medicinal?

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Oooh yes, Dahlink, thank you. Barbiturate, Lime & Soda would go down a treat.
Now, you aren’t going to be worriting and fretting and Not Sleeping tonight, I hope, missus.
Gxxxx
New 'urr makes me look mildly deranged.
and must therefore be A Step In The Right Direction

5 Likes

I’m not, I promise

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Obviously what’s needed here is something soothing and elegantly coiffured

5 Likes

Orff to get the Epipens

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Success in that I got the Epipens , but the Pharmacy wouldn’t take the 2 unused ones back…

I have to go to my ‘Community Pharmacy’ & hope that they will take them there

Shakes head…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

In disbelief, thee and me, both. How utterly ridiculous, Carinthia.

On a completely (and probably quite boring) different topic, a woman of today’s congregation, yet again, complained that the Vicar was mumbling, not facing her when speaking etc. I am very fond of said woman, but who is going to tell her that she needs a ruddy hearing test? It may have to be me. Gawds.

I am about to eat a couple of slices of cold roast beef with English mustard by the side. Peskytarianism only goes so far with me.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Immoderate laughter is not soothing to the ribs, joe

5 Likes

Shite - forgot about the ribs. My apologies.

5 Likes

And guess what ?

‘My’ Pharmacy wouldn’t take them, because they don’t have a Sharps Bin

The bigger branch further up the road does…

They suggested that I return them to he Prescribing Surgery

So I did

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

5 Likes

I enjoyed it! The inflatable clob is particularly covetable. A real one would be.more so, of course…

5 Likes

Gahhhh! Thats what, Dahlink.
Slammer?
Gxxx

5 Likes