So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Bein’ a seasoned travelling type of Sparrer, you will, I trust, squawk like an Egyptian

6 Likes

Just as long as the cops stay in the doughnut shop.

5 Likes

I have applied colour to my hair, & am putting my feet up for the 40 minutes it will take to ‘take’

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

It’s morning out there, apparently. Another Glorious Day™.

Oh well. At least it should be a bit cooler in North.

yardarm

6 Likes

Cloudy and cool here

Bacon butties ready

I am currently looking at our drive which has a lack of a man and a digger on it

He was supposed to appear yesterday and start on the drive for concreting it

No sparrer yer bruvver cannot use it for disposal of bodies…

6 Likes

Offended tseep!

Me bruvver already knows plenty of people wot would be eager to do him a favour by helping wiv that, and shipping an unregistered corpse across national borders, well, it’s such a pain innit?

5 Likes

We have been turfed Orff the London-bound train due to a fire elsewhere

5 Likes

Oh bloody hell Dahlink. Where?

5 Likes

We can only guess and worrit, Gus.

The beely tums are full. Nice arancini, but not a patch on the mushroom arancini Bella used to make. With that in mind, I bought the makings for mushroom stroganoff - tomorrow, no room left for anything else today. Also: who thought that putting six crisp balls of arancini in a teeny bowl was a Good Idea? I had to eat the first two with my fingers - pleb, I know. I toldem what I thought, kindly.
Soo xx

5 Likes

“Wu’n’t me” says Rob the Torch.

The Civilised Diner simply tips the bowl up to their gob…

5 Likes

I’m worriting too now.

I eat loadsa stuff with my fingers, I must be a born pleb. It increases the pleasure of eating though, ime, more sensual somehow.

I’ve walked my little leggies off today, I think they must now be a couple of inches shorter than they were, and filled my little tummy up too. A good day, and the Grenadier Guards were most impressive as the guard of honour (and band) - we got some marines or other last year, very drab by comparison.

Here’s one of our police officers entering into the spirit of the day:

6 Likes

Soo & TFM
Wor Chatelaine is about to embark on the final leg of her journey, DV.
Slammers will be provided. Anna funnel.

6 Likes

Phew!

5 Likes

Am on the last train of the day, Thank God. We were all turfed Orff at Leicester, & I had to stand all the way from Nuneaton to Euston, in the doorway. No-one could move.

Carinthia.xc

6 Likes

Bluddy hell, Dahlink.

6 Likes

At least you were going away from Nuneaton.

6 Likes

Carinthia is taking on neutral fluids as the first stage of recovery, having Arrived.

5 Likes

Excellent!
Soo xx

6 Likes

Update:
The Chatelaine is taking raspberry vodka - correction (and she was most emphatic about this) her raspberry vodka - over crushed ice and beginning to exude a measure of contentment.
And I am absorbing the finest G&T I have had for quite some time.
That Fish is being Abstemious and Virtuous.
Gxxx

5 Likes

Hmmm. That Sparrer? That Hound?
Not that it’s any of my business, mind you.

Soo xx

5 Likes