So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Those boots really are excellent, aren’t they!

8 Likes

They quite make me want another pair myself.

I forgot to say, POM wishes it to be known that she doesn’t usually sit with her feet up like that because she ‘is not An Old Lady’. She was doing it only for the showing off of boots.

7 Likes

She’s certainly not An Old Lady!
Lovely POM, fab boots. I like the chair and stool, too.
Eta - the view, too!
Soo xx

7 Likes

POM looks like great fun

The boots are splendid

Did you miss me while I was at work?

All good fun

8 Likes

How did it go, Twellsy?

7 Likes

Well obviously. Custard tends to find the lowest available level.
Three cheers for Old Mother Custard-Boots! And if you tell her I am calling her that and she minds, I might have to kill you.

Altogether very splendid.

7 Likes

Indeed. Speaking as a quorum, or possibly jorum, one loses track, of the Cellar, we want to know!

6 Likes

I had great fun weilding a steam cleaner and sorting clothes

8 Likes

Dear God in Heaven…

Do you mean a garment -steamer, Twellsy ?

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Yup

It’s fun to see crinkled clothes get all gorgeous by waving steam at them

7 Likes

I thought steamers were for blocking acrylic knitting…

6 Likes

Step away from the bottle, Fishy: they are for crossing the ocean in. Far too big to be useful wrangling a sweater.

5 Likes

I think she’d be highly delighted, in fact perhaps I should refer to her as OMC-B in here in future.

Splendid. What could be better than being useful and having fun at the same time?

6 Likes

Tremendous bootage by OMCB. Many congratulations to her … & you.

But, really, do her feet fill them ?

7 Likes

Being obstructive and ditto? (That might just be me, tbh)
Respectful waves and salutations to the wumman in the yellow boots, by whatever name.
G xx

6 Likes

Where do you think the song “Where has all the custard gone” originated? (OK, the unPratchetted among you will find that mildly baffling. Move swiftly on, if affected.)

6 Likes

Well she says they fit. The boots are only size 5 in fact but OMC-B is tiny now, I think she has shrunk quite a bit.

5 Likes

Wot, no helpline?!

Huh!

6 Likes

Oh, I can set one up, for Pratchettry, inappetant cats and obsessive-compulsive behaviours, also baking glitches, creative skiving, and translation from the French. Would that help at all?

6 Likes

Definitely.

Just post the number here, sit back, and wait for some very long calls.

6 Likes