So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Meanwhile, I have just put this

into the oven, because I want to see whether I can do it. Crossed fins for an hour and a quarter!

7 Likes

Adjusts napkin round neck, packs pastry fork and revs up broomstick…

6 Likes

It won’t be ready to cut for another hour and a quarter, Gus dere, and even then there is no guarantee it will be edible.

6 Likes

Scroll down to Barbara Morgan

5 Likes

So I can get there in time with no airspeed limits being breached; that’s good. I am completely confident it will be more than edible

6 Likes

After 3:10 it can be Sparrered and checked.

6 Likes

Ta, Your Gusliness. She’ll do nicely.

[sharpens beak to be ready for the Loaf Incident]

7 Likes

Good-oh! Where’s me Bonus Gin?

Gin sorely needed: am going to have to unpick nine rows of bloody ribbing to put right a section where I obviously went briefly potty. They are long rows. < spittity >

7 Likes

Pore Limpet!

[pourity][pourity] [pourity] [pourity][pourity][pourity]

plus

equals

6 Likes

That’s brilliant, Gus. I only found a man with a beard and a man with a cigar. And the word ‘graphic’ caused my search engine to assure me that ‘safe search’ was on!

7 Likes

Afternoon All

Internetty disappeared again last night after telling me that I had 34Euros Credit but no allowance. I registered the Sim card last week & topped it up at the same time

Sigh

The same rubbish came up this morning, so, after my 2nd cup of Coffee I asked NDN if she would 'phone A1 & sort it out, which she duly did

Thank Gawd

I’m sure that I need a Pitcher…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

[vodkity] forran Needful Chatelaine.

6 Likes

I feel a great deal more sherene now, dere Shparrer < hic >

6 Likes

[peckity]
[peckity]
Oh dear. Dismal [peckity] failure. Definitely [gronf swoffle] not of interest to any [erp] passing Gusses.

6 Likes

Any gin going?

The alarums at the crafty group went off and nobody had the code to silence them

I am deafened

7 Likes

I fink there’s some hedge still un-shredded…

[pourity] [pourity]

6 Likes

Bless you dear wee birdie

7 Likes

If I didn’t know better, I would suspect a certain Sparrer of speaking wivva Forked Beak (as well as a Full one)

5 Likes

Wanna swap names & we can double the potential size of this alibi-creating/issue-dealing-with group ?

(Twellsie, pretend you’ve not read this).

7 Likes

Armrest old thing I believe that police stations are full of criminals

And that is without any prisoners in them

I should know I have tried to retain possession of things that peelers borrow from the innocent junior peelers

Like packed lunches pens torches uniform flak jackets and boots

7 Likes