So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Deuchars IPA. So yes.

6 Likes

Wakey Wakey! Rise and Shine!

No? Oh well, as you were, then…

6 Likes

oh hello Gus

better avva

yardarm

then.

6 Likes

Done that.

And that.

Shan’t. Don’t want to. So there!

5 Likes

Look, some of us have had an active and strenuous morning already. It became active when a certain Oaf came in and burrowed under the duvet in the vicinity of me feet, which I failed to keep still enough. Oh, and then he farted, which led quite rapidly to vacation of the bedchamber. And then he resurrected his hedgehog ball, in which he had lost interest for many weeks, and insisted on the’Throwing The Ball Up The Stairs Game. Several rounds of.

Ooof. Flump.

And I didn’t think I had to go out today but have now realised that I do. Curses.

6 Likes

Aaaaw Gus

He loves his Mumsie

You should appreciate his adoration

After all he permits you to warm his cosy bed

And he wants you to play with him and his toys

6 Likes

Bucket and cloth, please: I’ve just been a little bit sick in the corner here…

I have a keen awareness of what it is worth, certainly

5 Likes

Gus dere

Why have you been sick?

If it was good enough for the Crystal maze presenter Richard O’Brien to talk about Mumsie it’s good enough for me!

One could not say the Rocky Horror show writer is saccharine

3 Likes

On the evidence you present, one clearly could, dere Twellsy. But if you wish the Cellar to be ankle-deep in honk, carry on with the Mumsie schtick…

5 Likes

(silently hands Gus the sick-barrel, buckets clearly not being adequate)

5 Likes

Boo

Is there anybody there?

5 Likes

Very tired, & sleeping a lot. Which is Not Helpful; I have things to do, dash it all.

Also bracing meself for the Nightly Shouting Session (19.02-19.15 Sunday-Friday).

4 Likes

Aaah the radio defenestration hour can be shouty here too

5 Likes

Best wishes to the sick of the Parish. Ain’t it catching !?

Talking of which, it’s 7 weeks tomorrow since Mrs. Armrest’s surprising swallow dive. Took her back to the surgeon for Hex-Rays & a follow-up this morning. Her disappointingly slow progress is, in his view, 'as expected … maybe a little better". She has properly damaged a nerve (which allows me now to say, without fear of contraception, “you’ve got a nerve”) and it will repair but may take some months.

The arm & hand have been badly swollen up to this week but that’s improved in the past few days (all to do with the nerve she has it appears) and as it receeds really quite bad bruising is showing around the heblow.

It was h0explained a couple of weeks ago, to my surprise, that they fixed a metal claw type thingy onto the heblow to keep the broked ulna attached. Though 4 of the 5 breaks are mending well one isn’t & it’s his view it may never re-attach but it will all be “alright, really” :scream: despite that.

So, another 5 or 6 weeks before she is over the bulk of it, 6 months before she might be saying “what fall ?”.

I’ve made an happle pie. Cinnamon count … zero, & that’s too much. Anyone want a slice ?

6 Likes

Congratulations.
Yes, please. Wiv cream. Ta.

Heartfelt sympathy to Mrs S. It all sounds thoroughly miserable for the poor woman.

6 Likes

I’d be careful that didn’t lead to permanent contraception…

5 Likes

Poor Mrs S

Having noives is a trial

I hope hers heal as soon as

Threaten said noive with me on a broom to fettle em into behaving

That’ll fix em!

7 Likes

I send my sympathy to the Surprising Mrs Armrest. It all sound gruelling and horrid, and I hope that things start to go better from now on.

5 Likes

[yawnity]

Dear Dawn Chorus Committee: Tseep you.

yardarm

[pourity] [pourity] [pourity]

5 Likes

Ulster fries on the table

Eggs coddling out of sight in the oven

5 Likes