So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

I have looked on the Eon website at their list of 'phone numbers & would have to start with Customer Service, I feel, as I am not, & have never been a customer

Howsumevva

Scrolling down , there is a list of numbers given, which they would like to know about, including the 0800 number given in the original text

Sigh

I may do it today, as tomorrow will be even more Shoite

Hitches Tenters

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I suggest that whatever you do you do not allow yourself to get drawn into details of the case. The thing you need to convey is very simple: for any dealings related to this person, they need to contact solicitor X, not you.

8 Likes

Good advice for the chatelaine so I will just send non infectious hugs

Yup not flu but asthma

I am tethered to the bed with a machine pumping warm saline with O2 into my nose

Warm wet air is good

I am enjoying the wind bed with sea views

But I want to be at home all better

Whimper

I can offer a computer as a perch if any drinks were delivered

8 Likes

Wot, wiv all that expensive hardware to put me little birdie footprints all over?

[flappity] [flappity] [flappity] [flappity] [flappity][flappity][flappity]

[pourity] [pourity] [mixity]

6 Likes

I am Not Happy

The Customer Service number wouldn’t let me through, as I am not an account holder with Eon

I had to resort to an online Chat, & insisted on being able to speak with an human being

She gave me the number of Eon’s Bereavement Service

Very helpful woman there eventually found brother’s details , & removed my mobile 'phone number from the system

The Effing Solicitor hadn’t told them that my brother had died,or that the keys to his flat had been returned

I spoke with his secretary/assistant & gave her the number of the Bereavement Service & their email address .I think that she knows that I am not pleased…

I’m not even Bluddy dressed yet

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Well done, Dahlink.
Was the customer service refusal another variant on ‘can’t because data protection’? Which usually isn’t the issue at all but the Bastards (generic) think it is Powerful Magic.
I haven’t had the sort of morning you have had, or Twellsy, for which I am grateful, but my misanthropy is nonetheless registering about 9.8 on the scale.
People: who needs 'em? And why did they make so many of them?

I exclude Wee County Yarns from this. I placed an order with them at silly o’clock last night and it has already been posted. WCY are NICE.

7 Likes

Now wee birdie a touch screen computer with a telephone handset cum nurse and room service thingy is just right for a hard working wee dote

The food is good here

But I had no appetite for lunch

So order what you want while the nurse gently massages your tired wings

7 Likes

Hurrah!

We want you to be at home all better, too. So work on it, eh, there’s a good Twellsy

5 Likes

None the less you done good there. Bravo.

Tests reveal that I don’t have cancer, which is good. Endocrinologist reveals that she would like me to take the same daily dose of T3 but divided over three times a day instead of two, which is possible. Receptionist reveals that the earliest they can fit me in for my appointment in six months’ time is on November 17th next year, which even she reckoned was not acceptable, so they will get back to me about it.

And I have done a large shopping which will hold us for the week, and now I can die quietly. Or indeed noisily, coughing.

6 Likes

Maybe you could settle for a little gentle flumping for now, Fishy?

6 Likes

Side Ward wiv Bar be ok, Fishy ?

Twellsy

Behave yourself & get better

You have Gin, peace, & privacy
No good mardarsing about being at home, when you are too poorly to be there

Big Hugs :mask:

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Very Good News, Fishers! Now is not the time to die.
Also, VGN that Twellsy doesn’t have ‘flu, but those lungs really need support from the medics.
VGN that Carinthia, déshabillé or no, has sorted out that ornery problem (even though that Solicitor deserves his marching orders, barsteward that he is).
It’s all happenin’ in the Cellar, right enough!

Soo xx

6 Likes

From the hospital food? [sidelong look]

You need to keep your strength up too. How about alternating beef tea wiv the gin? Or even, ooh, beef tea vodka, helps you build up your strength at the same time as it takes away the tedium of being hospital-bound!

6 Likes

Please. < eyes the litre earmarked for Christmas Cake production in a calculating fashion >

6 Likes

Bull Shot.

No, really, it is.

6 Likes

Do not tell Yon Bull.

7 Likes

Absolutely not! Especially as the That Sparrer is birdfully braving the elements to get the needful to Twellsie. I suggest a brief detour into Aldi on the way back…

6 Likes

Contemplated having a bath but I just CBA. Have returned to bed with tea. Also with Oaf, who unfortunately is in sprightly and bitey mood.

7 Likes

I am delighted that Fishy ain’t turning up its fins

I am being good as well as I can

But nobody said I have to like it

7 Likes

You could always bite back.

6 Likes