So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

It’s a tough life.

8 Likes

Very welcome. Thanks.

8 Likes

TFM

I can only proffer hugs and soft gentle handkerchiefs

The Chatelaine gets a few as well

Gus
The cardi has pockets that have a contrast colour of lining

The scarf matches this

Getting the pocket openings done and the linings knitted into the garment was a bit of a bizniss

7 Likes

Have Severial Hugs,TFM

We will be with you in spirit

Keep getting through the day in 15 minute ‘chunks’ & reward yourself with an 'Normous Gin, or tipple of choice when you are alone

Everyone does the best that they can,it’s just that they all do it slightly differently , & preferably, not all at the same time…

Carinthia.xx

8 Likes

Wowser! See, I said it was an Advanced Construction. Grand stuff.

6 Likes

Oh cripes, TFM.
I know you say you want to go, but just remember you don’t have to do stuff you don’t want to. This is a bugger of the time of year for you, isn’t it, me dear. You and our Chatelaine both.
Commiserative hugs. And I will be thinking of you.
G xxx

7 Likes

So shall I, TFM. Fuzzy hugs from me.

Soo xx

6 Likes

You did. And did I contradict you? I did, as far as I recall, not. So you can’t be a prophet without honour on your own website: sorry. Oh, unless you care to make a really crap prediction.

Aye, because Sparrers never get Delicious Things and rewards. Mind you, Sparrers also do not playfully claw their way up one’s dressing gown, leaving minor flesh wounds. Wish I could retract those Dreamies now, I need the pennies for Elastoplast. The Oaf is a little above himself, probably because of mastering the strange new portal. < Sigh > again.

8 Likes

I will not answer that on the basis that me spouse is reading. [beaky grin]

I prolly could if you asked really nicely…

That would be a cat then.

8 Likes

yeah, I realised I was asking for trouble. After I had posted. But no thank you, Dunnock dere, though you are most kind; you’ve had a tiring weekend, after all. Plus me dressing gown is me castle.

7 Likes

Sparrers are great wee birdies who will brave any weather to ensure no cellerati thirst no matter how hard they are to be succoured

I hope to make a proper few things if I ever get out of here

Bacon butties
Porrkie pies fruit cake and so on

7 Likes

You will get out of there, Twellsy. Hugs for you, too. And for a still poorly Gus and for a Chatelaine with so much sadness at this time of year. I have emailed you, Carinthia.
Time for this bee’s bed. Good nights, Cellarites.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Good night, dear wee Bee. I trust you will have no problems entering or exiting your nightshirt :wink:
G xxx

7 Likes

I am now wondering if a bee :honeybee: has a striped night shirt

7 Likes

Made of silk , Gus. Loadsa stretch and no bluddy zip.
Soo zz

7 Likes

That is a weight off my mind, dere.

How spiffy!
G xxx

7 Likes

Nothing easy about that TFM. Phew.

A truly good thing for him to do, possibly partly on your behalf. “Would you be upset if he didn’t ?” may be part of his thoughts … hey, despite your trepidation, maybe you would be.

Tomorrow is too close to have that discussion, with yourself, let alone with him. But before next year maybe think that through.

Put simply, there isn’t anything simple. Except advice from people not involved.

Best hugs and big wishes for tomorrow xx

8 Likes

And itizz Hissing it down

Again…

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Fear not, Twellsy - they do eventually relent.

In the meantime, there is fresh bread and volatile choccy biccies, if anyone’s interested…

7 Likes

\______/ <----Me Plate

Thank-you

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes