So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Gus dear

O2 is around the 90% mark

I have been excused peak flow checks as I have not enough puff to get the thing to register

The Bull has 10” of the back of a nice warm jumper knitted on my knitting loom

I am just knitting a row or two each time I catch my breath and mop up the sweat

6 Likes

BM shots do?

Soo xx

6 Likes

I also can report that my thing blowing warm wet air up my hooter is like a heffalump trunk

Carinthia

I left the crackers

Fruit cake is much better for cheese

7 Likes

Oh. I thought they were ABG samples for a minute

6 Likes

Even my blud fails to have black pepper crusting the samples

7 Likes

90% is better than 88% dere. But we need another 5% on there PDQ please, missus. Want you back home as soon as maybe and not sweating and snorting in durance vile. Meanwhile, this is all to yon Bull’s gain in the matter of gansey.
G xx

6 Likes

We’ll stick with oximeters and BMs, Gus :wink:

Soo xx

6 Likes

I would make bus journeys specifically for striking up casual conversations to drop that, as it were, in, Soo. Just a thort.
G xx

Oh, while offering the victim a piece of chocolate, obviously

7 Likes

Certainly a thort, Gus. Thanks!
My story ended well - I swerved oral contact with the hair* and I was given loadsa hush chocolate by the firm.

• I can hear Carinthia retching, so I’ll cease and desist.

Soo xx

Bedtime. Good nights, all.

7 Likes

BM Shots are Perfeck, Soo

I’ll Proffer Gin & retire wiv me bucket…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Alcohol By Glass?

6 Likes

Have been channeling my Inner Jill.

Date and coconut flapjacks in the oven, bread proving. Still a surprising quantity of chocolate biccies and chocolate & almond cake available…

6 Likes

A seed-cake will be coming out of the oven here in about three minutes, and then I am going to bed.

6 Likes

Arterial Bludd Gas, dere.

6 Likes

So if you are in bed and the cake is cooling…

< revs up broomstick, shoves bottle of madeira in capacious pocket of winter flight bloomers >

6 Likes

Am 'ome.

It’s a tad wet out there.

Especially on the straight bit of the slip-road where I normally decelerate - about half to an inch of water on the surface.

Fortunately I was going slowly…

6 Likes

Step away from the seed cake, Dunnock !

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

It is torrential here. The cat got in a strop because I was on the Evil Phone for the nightly chat with the Ma. which takes attention from him, and thus demanded Woutses. Just before the heavens re-opened. I presume he is holed up somewhere - there is quite the array of vehicles to choose from - keeping the worst off his jealous wee head.
Gitcat.

6 Likes

Why?
What do you know that I don’t? I was planning a broomstick raid.
Is the cake… safe? (not from me, it wouldn’t be)

6 Likes

Prolly not from Hungry Birdies either…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes