So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Fine if it’s mulled by someone who knows what they’re doing.

If it’s just a packet of Mullling Spice, forget it.

5 Likes

Whimper

My broom was confiscated
Does mushrump sloop trebuchet?

7 Likes

Campbell’s Condensed does - gotta tin hat, dere?

6 Likes

That stuff is only good for vol au vents when bringing something to a function In church or British Legoin or suchlike
Real fresh mushrump sloop is a thing of beauty

7 Likes

Oh. I agree with you on both points: it was the ballistic aspect I had in mind.
How are you feeling and doing today, missus? Better, I hope.

6 Likes

They can’t do that - it’s yer Mobility Aid innit?

(Traditionally it’s a black cat perching on the back rather than two lepperts, but they ought to get the point…)

7 Likes

The pictures of witches on broomsticks nearly always seem to get them the wrong way round.

6 Likes

Ummm

Not better worser and I was really gasping for breath when the boss nurse was supervising my inhaler use

She slapped a stethoscope on me and prescribed extra nebulisers

The doctor arrived at that point and he was perplexed by the worsening of the situation

I am back to dripping with sweat at the least exertion

All the nurse and doctor stuff meant a disaster

The boss nurse took me lovely scrambled eggs and toast and my cup of tea saying that a fresh one would be ordered

It wasn’t

So the nice Polish waitress was all worried about me and breakfast tomorrow and understood that I was not to blame for wasting food

I suspect that I will be well looked after in the morning

Now at least I am a good two thirds of the way up to the back of the Bull’s gansey

8 Likes

fukkit.
Poor Twellsy, you are having a really wretched time of it and I am so sorry. AND yer scrambled eggs were half-inched. Insult to injury. Curses.
The Healing Thorts I am lobbing in your direction are obviously faulty. Will try to do better.
G xx

7 Likes

Thank you dear Gus
If I didn’t have you lot to chatter to then I would go mad

8 Likes

(gets the projector and the dancing pink elephants video ready)

6 Likes

At least my roommate is of the Trappists in her way

I think we must be doing a sponsored silence

Snice

8 Likes

7 Likes

Cat has stopped play again having come in damp and cold and wanting to be under the light on my his lovely soft mat. < sigh >

6 Likes

Here is a revolutionary concept: get another lamp, and a desirable cushion with catnip in its filling?

6 Likes

Twellsy

Ask them to order you some food

You’ll be awake half the night if you have to wait until breakfast

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Fishy, you old softy, you ;- ) But my lamp would still be more attractive because that is where things would be happening, you see… He does want to be Involved, curse the animal.

6 Likes

Dear chatelaine

I was fed lunch and supper with my fruit cake and cheese for late evening snack

I was just miffed about my fresh made eggs and toast

The nurse seemed to think that breathing is desirable
More so than food

6 Likes

Oh, Twellsy - poor you! I have just returned from an audience with Jonathan Pie, so I am well-armed with profanities to hurl at your bad fortune. Not that this would help, I suppose. Hugs, then.
Soo xx

6 Likes

And how was it? Have the video of the previous show, but not heard any reports about this one yet.

5 Likes