So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

You’ll have some catchin’ up to do then.

8 Likes

What a small gin glass

I will sip it delicately

Beer will happen later

9 Likes

I’m very glad you are home, Twellsy. Must seem rather quiet in comparison. Did the leopards miss you?

8 Likes

The parrot was chatty
The leopards are being aloof and punishing me for leaving them
Typical cat behaviour really

9 Likes

The Oaf didn’t get that memo. If I have cruelly abandoned him, he tends to be distressingly pleased to see me and slides down the stairs on his ear and so on. No dignity, that animal.

8 Likes

Your cat appears to be broken. When did you last upgrade it?

8 Likes

Oh three cheers cubed, Twellsy. (I think that should be three cubed cheers but that sounds silly, somehow). Now be very good and don’t do too much. In fact don’t do anything.

I just had a couple of hours sleep. I recommend it.

8 Likes

Am still waiting for my 'phone call

I am still on the List

Apparently

Twellsy

Behave yerself this time, please

TFM, have another Snoozette when you feel like it

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Oh ffs Gxx

6 Likes

I’m sure even some of the posters on here can manage 24hrs of no alcohol. You can make up for it the next day.

… & the smoking. If dragging in smoke for a few days where there’s an open wound doesn’t sound like a bad idea I’m flummoxed.

7 Likes

Never had you down as the Health Police, Armers. You’re a multi-faceted enigma, that’s what you are ;- )

7 Likes

Huh! It was still bleeding a bit after 4 hours so I am doing what he said and biting down on the sterile wad he gave me. Biting down hurts!

And I have been very good so far. Nowt but sips of water and lukewarm tea.

6 Likes

Yay Twellsy - now STAY out!!

6 Likes

My cat appears to be some kind of pervert: he has been assiduously humping the fleece blanket I added last night to supplement the duvet. ewwwww.

8 Likes

I once had a small dog with a tendency to perversion. He refused to do anything so undignified as retrieving a ball but he loved his cuddly toys, some of which were nearly as big as he was and occasionally he’d decide to hump one of them.

A small dog humping a large green elephant is a sight to behold.

9 Likes

…but anyone saying “I’d pay good money to see that” is also a pervert, of course… ;- )

7 Likes

I have just been injecting brandy into four Christmas cakes. Just sayin’… If someone would care to remind me to do it again on Thursday, that would be helpful. And in a certain case, enlightened self-interest as well…

7 Likes

Brother-in-law’s collie used to have an eerily-similar-to-him stuffed toy which he would surreptitiously drag down to the basement to hump in private. Well, who could blame him?

8 Likes

Right

I have been to quack to get prescription for my new stuff been to pharmacy to acquire said meds and NOW am addressing the 15 night alcohol free stint

After 15 nights with no alcohol I am having BEER

A Tribute to be precise

It’s bluddy gorgeous…

8 Likes

If a catflap is even necessary…

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/12/us/quilty-cat-photos-solitary-confinement-trnd/index.html

8 Likes