So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

That works too, Dunnock

I remember it well…

Bright, breezy & raining here ,with snow forecast for later

I am deciding how I feel, & I think that ‘better than yesterday, but deffo not 100%’ should cover it .

Haven’t been able to get anywhere near a radio to adjust it. For the last 3-4 days it has been snap ,crackle & pop every time I have approached

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Judging by the Fishly Shouting you’re well off out of it.

5 Likes

Improvement is good news dear one

6 Likes

Big angry bubbles?

6 Likes

I’m forever blowing bubbles…

6 Likes

3Wells’ latest crafty creation, for a friend who’s visiting this evening for the Strictly final:

6 Likes

It’s a wee brooch

6 Likes

It’s lovely, Twellsy - great colour combination, too.

5 Likes

Very nice

Is this the wafting over a Candle technique ?

I would love one as a Poppy

Hint Hint…

I have been out, because I had to collect summat, & couldn’t go yesterday.I didn’t go inside the house & kept well back during the conversation

Head still thumping

Hatches battened down for the Strictly Final

I have heard absolutely no mention of Goat Burgers fer me pre-Final tea

Snell Snyff

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Yes using the wafting technique

The glitter is as fine as I know how

5 Likes

Snow forecast for here this evening…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Just sleet, for us. That south-westerly is raw, mind.

Just returned from the Vicar’s ‘at home’. The food was okay, but no goat burgers, sadly.

Soo xx

5 Likes

I developed a cough on Thursday evening. Largely gone now but I have sore ribs from coughing so much.

Then, due to Jeremy & Boris, I got about 90m sleep. Ker-nackerd yesterday. Went to bed at 10pm … staggeringly early for me and woke at around 11am … then fell asleep again. I eventually got up & showered at 3pm.

Once up I fell asleep in the chair. I’ve finally sort of levelled orf. But I suspect another early night is warranted.

Phew.

6 Likes

They all got et.

Gus, any positive news on the mog front?

5 Likes

Didn’t you make enuff then, Dunnock? :wink:

I’ll try again

Is there any Beer left?

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Positive news, no. News - well, I threw in the towel and went to bed at about 4:30. After which point the sleekit wee bastard must have slithered in and snaffled another pouch (from a box kept up on the worktop) and taken it out into the jungle back garden to gralloch and eat it.

I expect it would like goatburgers too, if it could get its paws on them. As would we all, dear Sparrer.
A good time is being had by all, I trust.

5 Likes

There might be a pint or two forra Deserving Chatelaine.

5 Likes

Chatelaine is rather desperate forran Medicinal Brandy (or 3) now

Please

Toot Sweet

I have had an bitovvan week, without BiL for the General Election . We used to stay up all night &discuss the results, & also for the Strictly Final- I would either cook his favourite meal, or we would eat out, go back to his house & watch together

After the Final tonight I had a 'phonecall from a former BBC MLer. It was nowt to do with the dancing, but was patronising & vitriolic by turns about me being a ‘so-called’ Northerner -I live in the East Midlands, the Conservative Party & Brexit

I was ever so slightly gobsmacked, as I had remembered that she had voted for Brexit

She told me to Eff Off, & I put the 'phone down

I don’t need this Shite…

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

That’s just horrible, Carinthia. I am a Northerner, as you know and would be delighted to tell that besom to eff right off. Here’s yer starter for ten:
Soo xx

6 Likes

As should she have been. Well, not the ‘slightly’ bit. ‘Vigorously and repeatedly’ would do nicely.

6 Likes