So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Agreed with knobs on

How dare she?
Tiny minded fool

Now she the cellerati to answer to

I bagsie being allowed Thawck her with the halibut

7 Likes

Why on Earth would she do that ?

I’d block her number tbqh.

7 Likes

Next thing on my 'to do ’ List, Armers

Bolleaux to her

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Happy to break her legs for you, dere, just say the word.

6 Likes

What on earth for? I mean, what was the point? And indeed, what did she suppose you to have done wrong?

I’d say probably mad.

6 Likes

Or pissed?
Not that there’s anything wrong with being pissed as long as one doesn’t then ring up innercent Cellarites to harangue them at random.

6 Likes

I have been pondering this call to a chatelaine

My father was a proud Yorkshire man and he would have been somewhat miffed to be called anything other than a northener

7 Likes

Overnight guest decanted to train.

[flumpity]

yardarm

7 Likes

Ulster fry makings in a choose yer own buffet under chafing dishes

Eggs cooked to order

I am making flowers

7 Likes

The dining table oilcloth is now covered in glitter!

Despite my efforts to avoid this with kitchen towels laid down to protect said oilcloth!

Ho hum

7 Likes

You’ll be finding it in ten years’ time…

We now have a rule for Christmas cards: we open them carefully and near the front door, and if they’re glittery we look at them only outside the house.

6 Likes

This is why you may find envelopes near the front door with “Warning! Glitter!” written on them.

6 Likes

I was born in Lancashire, Twellsy, & have lived here for 58 years

I don’t have a problem with it at all, but really don’t like being patronised,especially by someone I have supported through rather a lot over the years

Hey Ho

Rain again

Just forra change

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I have just had a 'phone call & an apology .
She sounded really pissed today

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Inspired by posts upthread, I feel the least we could do is send the &^%%$* a well-stuffed glitterbomb.

6 Likes

25 years ago I made someone a suit out of Squeakwinned fabric

I believe that there are still bits of the Squeakwins on the sewing room floor , & it has been cleaned severial times since…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

You see the same on glam rock compilations

7 Likes

I don’t mind a bit of glitter about the place but then my Grandma who I adored was wardrobe mistress for the local pantomime and glitter and sequins were endemic so happy memories of sitting helping to trim costumes while I had a post school cuppa are evoked with glitter

6 Likes

That is unbelievably horrible, Carinthia. (Thank goodness I remembered the comma.) Both unbelievably horrible for you and unbelievably horrible of the person concerned. Have a big hug.

6 Likes

Thank-you TFM

I don’t think that anyone has had a particularly good week, & that put the tin lid on mine

Howsumevva

I have worked out how to repair the bookcase in the ‘office’ , & the 'lectric screwdriver/drill is charging up

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes