So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

At least an stretcher forran Bee is a fairly small thing to keep about the place.

6 Likes

It’s getting horribly windy out there. Must be from the wrong direction, because me hackles are up.

5 Likes

Wind & heavy rain here

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

It was just starting to drizzle very slightly as I turned the corner into this road on my way home. And as you may have gathered, I am home, safe, tired and going to bed once I have unwound the M25 from round my neck.

6 Likes

Yay! forra Returned Fish.

5 Likes

Minnow End, Fishy?/

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

IANAF but - ‘w’?

< runs away and hides >

6 Likes

Quiet here, so it can’t be Brendan yet; as usual, we get to test him first, before sending him East for Soo to give a final once over to make sure he’s in good order to ruffle the rest of your feathers (or fur or whatever)

7 Likes

Shell?

6 Likes

Should be reasonably immune to ruffling so long as Brendan’s had the edge taken off, I guess :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Round these soft southern parts, they’re not even offering us much of a gust.

yardarm

6 Likes

I would point out that Joe then TFM are next to test Brendan after we start the test

Soo is a lot further east

7 Likes

I expect I’ll be out counting the missing slates on the roof before soo gets to have a go. I won’t complain so long as it’s not as many as it was after Ophelia a few years back, I won’t forget her in a hurry…!

Ophelia

5 Likes

I stand corrected :wink: … I know that, just somehow managed to get confused, prolly 'coz of that there new cushion you got, featuring one very large Bee, so I had Bees on the Brane

8 Likes

YOU have a brane?

Wow!

Winky doodah

7 Likes

Of course … I have no green socks !

7 Likes

You know, I find that quite… reassuring, somehow.

8 Likes

Is there anybody there?
I have fresh bread just out of the oven

And butter…

7 Likes

\_______/ <------ Me Plate

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

[voooooosh]
[peckity][peckity]

7 Likes