So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Mr C, BiL et Moi would have a nice dinner, either at home, or out, & then come back & listen to/watch the results

When Mr C died, BiL carried on the tradition . We disagreed about many things, & particularly about Brexit, but I did miss him last night

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I’m sorry, Carinthia. Have a hug and a raspberry vodka. (I am making some more, today, having been to Tesco to buy some of their cheapo boozo for the purpose.)

5 Likes

Thank-you Fishy

Grateful Happy Sigh

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

We could have a Pernod or two while you wait, Darling. If you’d like that.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Lovely, Soo

Are you safely back ?

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

We are, indeed. Our joyful homecoming wozz abit marred by the dead Wood Pigeon in the middle of the back lawn. It was missing its throat. Actually, the journey home wozz somewhat carnage-filled. Many juvenile Roe Deer, pheasants, badgers, hedgehogs…yuk. Didn’t put me off my lunch of crispy duck salad, though.

Soo xx

5 Likes

It’s that time of year, Soo

Steak here later, wiv Little Gem, Red Onion & Martyr Salad

I bought the steak at Christmas to take to BiL’s, so I had better use it

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I can’t remember the last time I ate steak, Carinthia. However, as I’ll be needing a catch-up with DS, I’ll invite him out to Miller & Carter Steakhouse this week (they do tempura-fried fish and chips, suitable for Mr Bee). I hope that you enjoy your meal.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Why does it wait till I have lit the BBQ and am sitting watching over it to start thundery raining on me?

I am not amused but at least I got the tablet and speaker in before they were ruined

I love Irish weather!

6 Likes

Pore soggy Twellsy! I have very fond memories of Mr Bee manning a BBQ to feed nine ovvus camping, utilising a huge golfing brolly. Swoon, thud! Trebouchet something delicious over to yer bee, will you? It’s peeing down here, so I’m acclimatised to the damp.
Soo xx

5 Likes

That is why we have a Gazebo for the paltry piffling barbecuegoers to hide in, while I cook in the rain. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hailstones here ATM !

I used to eat steak when I went out, as Mr C liked his very well done, & I liked mine so that a Vet could revive it !

BiL cremated steak for himself, but when I was cooking, he loved it, so that was a meal we enjoyed together

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Azzan unabashed ppb, I raise my hat to the Intrepid Ones. And, hold out my plate for Good Manners.

Soo xx

5 Likes

We’ll have none of yer French muck here, wee Bee. Hold out for a proper Cornish pastis!

owowow gerroff!

5 Likes

I bet the Innocuous Dave would know where to get some of that.

And not tell us.

5 Likes

SNORK!

Frogs izz allowed in the Cellar it’s just newts that ain’t.
Did I mention that we saw a Hen Harrier, today? It flew right in front of our car and we didn’t kill it (thank the gawds).

I have a Cornish SiL. Hmmmm. He would tell us, azz he izz obliged so to do.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Trebuchets pork chops and garlicky sossiges over to cellarati

7 Likes

FGS, my spelling izz bonkers. Oh, well.
Sossinges are Very Good.
Soo xx

6 Likes

When Lou was very small she used to call them sod-it-ers. We have called them that ever since.

7 Likes

That’s why we have an ‘Utiddly Room’, TFM

Granddaughter called it that & it stuck

Proffers Pitchers

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes