So, who wants to help ... to frivol in the cellar? (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from So, who wants to help ... to frivol in the cellar? (Part 1) - #10008 by soobee.

Previous discussions:

7 Likes

Ooo shiny new fred

I will just place the sour dough starter by the range and go ensure the gin supplies are installed

4 Likes

Are you Doubting our Dunnock, Twellsy?

Blimey

Didn’t realise that I would have to join the Noo Cellar wiv me Scandalised Font on.

Goes orff to seek matching Nat…

Carinthia. xx

7 Likes

I am sorry the East Lothian hive was unsuitable, Soo. Good hunting!
Gxx

7 Likes

Found you! We’re still frivolling then? Or trying to, I feel a bit frivolled out, myself.

7 Likes

ooof

Flump

Made linguine and carbonara sauce for dinner

I am now on the sofa with a glass of iced tea and am on strike for at least an hour!

7 Likes

I’m guessing that’s because the system dug the new cellar all by itself … sort of “auto-dig” … :hole:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Yay! Let’s raise a glass of mead! Oh, hang on…Sozzzzzzzz.

Soo xx

6 Likes

I would be keeling over at the smell, Soo.

It’s abit fresh here, & my wevver app tells me that it feels like -5 outside.

I am not going out to test it…

Carinthia. xx

6 Likes

[sniffity sniffity] feels like time forran vodka tonic, hope this helps.

6 Likes

BBC wevver tells me it’s being 2°C outside. Sufficiently cool for yer bee to remain indoors.

We’ve checked up on the chap we tried to rescue, just north of Coldstream, last night. He flagged us down (we could have run him over, to be fair) and he had broken down in his car, with his tiny terrier looking mournfully at us. We ordered them a taxi and It seems he got home. Not exciting, really, but many hadn’t stopped and I’m pleased we did.

:mask:

Soo xx

7 Likes

Good for you, Soo; not withdrawing the hem of your garment is proper behaviour, and laudable.

6 Likes

Can’t walk/drive past. I don’t know if that’s laudable but thanks, Fishers.

Mushroom stroganoff with steamed broccoli and rice was just the job. I’m away to bed, wishing my Cellarites a good night of sleep. Hedgers - be well.

Soo xx

7 Likes

Tenderstem broccoli & sprouts wiv butter & a sprinkling of herb salt here.

Nuts are providing the protein today.

Carinthia. xx

7 Likes

Fret not, soo, I was just sniffin’ the air to read the wevver.

7 Likes

Flipping freeezing here

Crunchy drive and the car covered in ice ferns

Looks pretty but it’s lethal and I have no desire to join H with her ankle that she broke and needed pinned in places so I am cooking a couple of extra meals for her and C each week

C is up to his ears with work on the small holding and so a couple days of ready meals a week will help I hope

6 Likes

Ambridge Tea Room under new management

7 Likes

Can they make an actual cup of actual tea yet? They strike me as the sort who’d insist on herbal infusions and kale smoothies.

yardarm

7 Likes

Tea that was supervised by a leopard while being made is being consumed here

6 Likes