So, who wants to help ... to instaurate the cellar?

Plague pit sadly
I am still on the emergency ward waiting for a bed so it’s a case of minimum spending on food and the lack of staff training shows

They are pitchforking stuff at the inmates and consider a dry plain bun a treat for the poor old dears

So ye get my whinging and I know that you will give me leeway and understand
The consultant ordered the boss gnursie to get me a bed today or else

8 Likes

I think that the consultant could have a look for a bed itself, Twellsy. Bed allocation is usually done by folks specifically paid to do this, not members of the clinical team. I hope that you are found more comfortable lodgings and wish you a speedy recovery, mind xx

Soo xx

8 Likes

His words are at work already

I was dragged into the corridor as I lack corvids

I am back in my side room in peace
He is quite lovely African gentleman and took great notes of my blud and other problems all the time he was listening to the bag of cats in my chest

7 Likes

I would take issue with how lovely the consultant is, if that is the way he addresses the nursing staff, but I am glad that you’re more comfortable.

Soo xx

7 Likes

The or else was my reading between the lines

It was

This girl needs a bed today she’s very ill and can cope with a corridor and just re do the swabs please to ensure she is safe

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Book of Proverbs, Cellarite Version

Proverbs?

6 Likes

Pore Twellsy.
But since it can’t be terribly convenient for the nursing staff to have you and everything you are attached to parked in a corridor and constituting An Obstacle, then I doubt they put you there for the sport in it. Which doesn’t make your stint as An.Obstacle any pleasanter for you, I do realise.

6 Likes

Well I am not an Obstacle now I am promoted to the deserving sick old bat

The man who was given my room was moved to a new corridor after I showed the phlebotomy nurse our Chatelaine’s cartoon about wearing masks and underwear with bits hanging out over the top

She laughed a hollow laugh and sorted himself out

5 Likes

Some photos which have been waiting to be posted.

1: 3Wells’ new skirt - taken Friday, it was actually sunny: seems a long time ago!

2: Proof of Paddling - at least she got the chance for it before getting sick (no, not cause and effect).

3: A Very Soundly Sleeping Cat.

9 Likes

We have an Noo Lidl, twice as large as the old one and half as far away.

8 Likes

And with wider aisles?

8 Likes

…ergo four times as big, by a Fr. Dougal calculation.

8 Likes

Yes - even with the big fruit-and-veg area taking a chunk out of it, more aisles and a bit more space in each.

7 Likes

That is a very fine skirt. And, of course, a very fine cat indeed.

8 Likes

So my really full frill is not OTT?

8 Likes

No, its ATB.

9 Likes

Stop it with the FLAs!

8 Likes

Don’t remind me! When I was in hospital, there was an ongoing war between the bed managers; one of them basically refused to let her ward’s spare capacity be used by anyone else. It came as something of a surprise to learn that there was any “spare capacity”. Absolutely nothing to do with public hospitals also taking private patients, of course…

8 Likes

And here some wards are only taking COVID-19 positive patients putting extra strain on the country’s winners of the waiter’s on trolleys award every day

Closing 3 hospitals and putting all their patients into one not big enough for the job hospital was never going to work

As for the Clinic it’s trying to get the backlog of normal patients cleared so any patients with respiratory symptoms that might be COVID-19 are funnelled to the plague pit

8 Likes