Gawds, Twellsy. You are very much on my mind. Fuzzy hugs, again.
Soo xx
Gawds, Twellsy. You are very much on my mind. Fuzzy hugs, again.
Soo xx
Thank you wee bee
it’s not the medical folks fault that I have bugga all in the line of veins so I reckon that they are very talented to get access
It a domestos type of anti bionic and it is harsh on the veins the nurses say
At least the bruises are a pretty coloured look !
Hot food today will be beef curry wiv rice
Cold food has been a 'nana & then mixture of raw carrots, broccoli florets & baby corn sprinkled with celery salt & dipped in Hellmanns mayonnaise
Cruditees,after a fashion
I have just spent ages refilling the liquid soap dispenser in the bathroom -I took the pump out, & stood waiting fer it to pour
1 blasted lightbulb
moment later,I realised that the soap dispenser actually has a larger opening, & I could have propped it up & left it… 
Sigh
I may need an Medicinal…
Carinthia.xx
And then it would have fallen over & spilled soap everywhere.

Supper has been taken
The nice salad mix with a good 8ozs of turkey breast
With wheat soda bread
That’s a scream, Hedgers. Why would they do that?
Twellsy - your evening offering sounds an improvement, but I think that joe’s idea that the cooking/catering staff are off at weekends has some merit.
Carinthia’s meals sound gorgeously colourful and tasty. Chez bee, we’ve made a cauli/cashew/coconut and pea curry with saffron rice. To avoid the curse of the beige, we’ve roasted some kale 
Soo xx
I have to tempt myself, Soo because I have to eat to get the medication down
I’m not actually keen on ‘nanas, but that’ s breakfast sorted, so I don’t have to be too creative.
Eating the veg as cruditees means that I get them fresh & raw, & they take time to sit down & eat.
Carinthia. xx
We had chicken bits rolled in flour seasoned with powdered ginger and garlic salt, with added thumb of fish, fried in butter and then liberally sprinkled with lemon juice and served with broccoli and onion-rice. Seemed to work.
Have you cut yourself, Dear Fish?
Soo xx
Gawds, Fishy
I used to do a dish called Pink Chicken with Peanuts, but the pink colour came from Martyr Sauce…
Carinthia.xx
Yers. The onion knife is very sharp. I think the fact that it was covered in onion juice at the time has probably meant the wound is Very Clean as well as very painful.
Owwwww! Pore Fish.
I am wincing on your behalf, Fishers. I now have two wonderfully sharp Sabatier jobs that I find safer to use than our old blunt g*ts.
Soo xx
The onion knife belonged to Cook in the 1920s, and was sharpened by her against the back (kitchen) doorstep every morning. It is some sort of steel that rusts, and has to be dried as soon as it has been washed, and it takes an edge like a razor. This results in a clean cut if my hand ever slips, at least.
This one bled like the bejazus but will very likely knit together with no trouble. I just get astounded, every time, by how much I use my left thumb!
None of it, however, went into the onion.
Please! I am civilised. Naturally I stuck it straight into my mouth while I went to find plaster to whop onto it.
Snortle.
I’ve just stuck a pack of ‘Tesco finest pork cheese & jalapeno hot dogs’ in the oven, bought because they sounded too interesting not to try, and noticed they have a sticker on them announcing that they are ‘Britains Best Sausage’ from the meat industry awards 2020.
A report will follow.
(This post was not brought to you by Tesco Marketing. If they’re horrid I shall say so!)
I had some the other week, TFM.
Was not hugely taken with them, but could imagine them going down much better if cooked over charcoal and stuck inna roll.