So, who wants to help ... to instaurate the cellar?

The lowest setting on my gas oven for about 6-7 hours did it for me. The crackling was outstanding too.

BBQ sauce is a very personal thing, like Sweet & Sour. I don’t like the synthetic-tasting ‘jammy’ ones.

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I have to go out and vote in three different elections (local council, parish council and police and crime commissioner) and the only candidate out of the entire huge list who appeals to me at all is the independent who come round and delivered all his leaflets himself on his proud new replacement hips very slowly over many days. He collects old taxis, which I also find endearing. But the rest… Independence Party? Er, no: I’d quite like to see the back of this pandemic, and refusing to wear masks and go into lockdown doesn’t seem the way to deal with it, even if the rest of their policies didn’t make me cringe. And none of the main parties has done anything to deserve being voted for, though I am sure the individuals are nice people in the main, apart from the ones who clearly are nothing of the kind. It’s a bit of dilemma.

5 Likes

It’s always the way, Fishy

Local Council & Police/Crime Commissioner here. I have a postal vote, so I had the angst, & sifting through information last week.

Sigh

Have you got your 2nd vaccination this week, or have I missed it?

I seem to have lost a year or so… :wink:

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

In about an hour; I plan to vote at the same time.

5 Likes

Hope all goes smoothly, o Fish.

5 Likes

Ooh

Haven’t lorst as many marbles as I thought!

Tenters will be Hitched

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

We have hail & snow…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

We have every sort of weather in quick succession!

I am back, jabbed and voted, and just at the moment the sun is shining, so there will be rain in probably ten minutes followed by gusty winds…

5 Likes

[lurks in the gazebo waitin’ for the rain]

5 Likes

Sinbathes on the terrace

5 Likes

In the last half-hour it’s gone from grey to sunny…

5 Likes

And on this side of the house, back again.

5 Likes

I think you prolly started off with more than many, Carinthia.

Well done on the stabbage, Fishers. I hope that you don’t have any unpleasant symptoms.

We have had several episodes of deep blue/grey clouds and hail this afternoon. Didn’t stop us voting although we lacked enthusiasm, tbh.

Must pack! We’ll be off on holiday, tomorrow.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Exciting, Soo

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I too have exercised my democratic right but I forgot to take the poo-bags with us ;- )

5 Likes

Have been busy…

But I don’t suppose anyone’s really interested…

Odd. Could have sworn I left them by the hob…

5 Likes

Well

I was carrying the peelings bones & scraps through the hall to take to the Recycling bin, when the paper carrier bag burst.

I have deployed the bicarb, & will clean it when it is dry.

Just about sums up the day…

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Rushes back wiv sharpened elbows anna plate.

That all looks fabulous, Joe

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Oh Bugrit, Darling.

Hope the HBCs have helped.

Gxx

Well I would have been were it not for the thicket of elbow…

5 Likes

Elbows mostly don’t point upwards.

[happy peckity]

An experience like Carinthia’s is why I take the kitchen rubbish out in its bin. Sympathies!

5 Likes