So, who wants to help ... to instaurate the cellar?

Or as my mum used to call it, chicken stew without the carrots.

6 Likes

Blut und karotten.

6 Likes

6 Likes

awwww, bunny!

6 Likes

That has definitely got more class than Night of the Lepus.

6 Likes

Well, the gravy was put on the table for people to serve themselves and they all took some, in spite of warnings! And salad. I meant to put out separate plates for the salad but somehow, while my back was turned theyā€™d been and gone and done it. And it was all fine. Yes, salad and gravy on the same plate. We are barbarians.

8 Likes

Cheerful and well fed barbarians happy in each otherā€™s company?
Oh dearie me, down with that sort of thing.

Tell me about it (aye, I know you just did. I was shooting for sisterly solidarity rather than redundancy).
Gravy! mmmm!

All went well, by the sound of it. Hurrah!

7 Likes

Yes, it did go well. Iā€™m amazed that such small people can pack away so much, it very gratifying. Arrived 5:30, gone by nine. Perfect! Oh, and thereā€™s lots of gravy left. But they demolished the chicken and baked potatoes.

7 Likes

Well fed, as I said ;- ). And did Heidi get any?

Can take that gravy off yer hands, lady, just for costā€¦

7 Likes

(puts on helmet and high-vis)
Did someone call about a gravy escape in progress?

yardarm

6 Likes

Gravy is not the fluid wot needs watchinā€™ today; itā€™s the orange juice thatā€™s gettinā€™ above itself. Exerted a 'fluence and made me pour it onto a teabag, it did.

7 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™m not certified for orange juice. Moreā€™n me jobā€™s worf.

[sympathetic tea-replenishing hug]

6 Likes

Have just ā€˜beenā€™ to Solly Sidā€™s funeral online. I have to go out today, so will have coffee now & raise severial glasses to him later.

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Pub is still there. Pub dogs excited about getting walked.

7 Likes

Lovely to see them, Dunnock

Wot Beer did you have today?

I have been out, & am Flumping abit before putting the car away.

I called at the Pharmacy for antibiotic drops/wotevva for my increasingly sticky & sore eyes, & was advised to try an ointment this time.

I also picked up a box of the Covid - 19 Self Tests, as a ā€˜belt & bracesā€™ measure. I havenā€™t been in anyoneā€™s house, or with them in a confined space for 15 months.

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Hoppit. Which I think may be the subject of my next re-stocking expedition.

6 Likes

The lovely pub down the road is getting through some interesting stuff, apparently.

Pub Baby was born yesterday, weighing 9lbs

Crosses legsā€¦

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

DD wozz 8lb 12 oz. Leg-crossing didnā€™t w#rk. Ahem.
Sheā€™ll be visiting with SiL and Poodle on Thursday. Off to see friends in York and leaving Poodle for a couple of days.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Probably a timing issue.

Hurrah forran Visiting Poodle!
Gxx

6 Likes

Yay for Poodle-visit!

6 Likes