Sturmey Archer’s Slipped Cogs

Later:
HellQueen: “…pathetic when you think about it!”
(…one can only suppose she must have been referring to tonight’s scrapings!) :thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

After which it somehow managed to get worse.

5 Likes

I mentally switched off after the first slurp from Hellqueen

How does Lee stand her?

8 Likes

I think Lee’s relying on the fact that his expertise in Karate will be more than a match for HellQueen’s knife skills. (…after all she’s only had one encounter (…of the stabby kind) so far), OK, she won that on points and the fact that and a trip to Borchester General Emergency was featured in the outcome, along with all the bags and other shyte which that led to). I’d quite forgotten all the slurps! (…so thanks for the reminder! :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting: )

6 Likes

I assume the usual mind-blowing sex, or some other quality that isn’t (thank goodness) audible.

7 Likes

From the decibel level of the slurping one can only hope her sexual encounters happen in the depths of the Millenium Wood

Or by the trout lake

Anywhere where distance from the microphone ensures I don’t hear it

7 Likes

…yet! :cold_sweat::grimacing::grimacing::neutral_face::expressionless::confused::slightly_frowning_face::worried::worried::worried::weary::confounded:

5 Likes

…at the bottom of… (…surely, Shirley?)

6 Likes

Hmm do the trout deserve Hellqueen polluting their home?

7 Likes

Pike pond, perhaps? Good recyclers, pike.

6 Likes

For quenelles!

6 Likes

December 18th : (…just scraping up the cack!)

Bestsest line of the evening:

Pheebles BAgS(Oxon)¹: “…why am I so stupid?”

RestofWorld: “…why indeed? …genetics? …environment? …naaah, it must be genetics!”

Second Bestest Line:

Squire Aldridge: “…at least you know how the rest of us feel!”

¹ anyone know exactly what degree young Pheebles attained at the City of Screaming Choirs? ( I just thought it might some thing like Bachelorette of Agriculturamal Stubbies)

4 Likes

December 19th: (Turdsday’s wipings)

“Tom discovers some worrying information”

RestOfWorld: "…no don’t tell me, let me guess - Mr. Stympleton is still on the cack-writing-team?
(exeunt: whistling “Happy Days are here again!”)

5 Likes

He is, but tonight’s offering was written by Liz John.

5 Likes

“…oh, Liz John, Liz John, Liz John, NOOOOOO!” :astonished::astonished::astonished:

4 Likes

Friday’s effort:

Bestest Line:

Eddie(NuSanta): “Thank God that’s over!”

RoW: “…amen to that!” :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I have been seized by sudden-onset nausea. Started at about 19:13. I wonder why? Am going to try a beer to wash away the narsty taste.

Did anyone notice, though, that when Emma said “Anyway…” under her breath, she sounded exactly, but exactly, like her mother - something the actor does a pretty good job of anyway? But tonight, that was remarkable.

7 Likes

…good suggestion - I find a fine IPA (…at room temp) and a bowl of SPLAT (…see posts passim) works just fine! :yum:

6 Likes

…well spotted! I think I noticed something similar in a previous episode, and I agree that’s the mark of a pretty good actor¹!

¹ a pedant writes: why can’t we use the word actress when referring to a female actor? In the same vein, a female aviator is an aviatrix, so might I suggest actrix? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

You held out for 10½ minutes? Congratulations!

6 Likes