Because it might be fun…
I’ll post the answers tomorrow.
- How much of the rice grain must be removed to make the highest-grade (Daiginjō-shu) sake?
- Which 20th-century monarch was known as the Red Queen?
- What is now on the site where the London Beer Flood of 1814 happened?
- When or where was the spaghetti weevil eradicated?
- The Galil ARM is equipped from the factory with a bipod, carrying handle, wire cutter and…?
- Who was the last Whig prime minister?
- Name any of the winners of the 2020 Tour de France (points, mountains, young rider, team, combativity, most stages)
- There are over 350 named craters on the planet Mercury. What is the theme behind their naming?
- What was the make of car used for the 2017 fuel economy world record journey from Land’s End to John o’Groats?
- Of the 20 British entries to the Eurovision Song Contest in the 21st century, how many have failed to chart? (In the UK.) (Multiple choice: 2, 4, 6 or 8.)
(2, 6, 7 and 9 had no correct answers from the London mob I’ve just run this for.)