Viral DOOM

Must be a bit of a time lag thang, Carinthia.
Soo xx

4 Likes

I saw it shortly after it was released. On a packed transatlantic flight.

Not the best choice when breathing recirculated air for seven hours …

5 Likes

But can you be sure she saw it clearly ? Gurt big letter 'A’s are all well & good, but it’s the bottom line which matters

It has the small print on it

6 Likes

This is an attempt to infect the lot of you with a novel earworm, or at least a segment thereof.

“All because some bastard
Fancied bat tartare”.

Off you go…

5 Likes

The extended version. Has potential to offend/depress.

All because some bastard fancied bat tartare
And Johnson is a wanker*, look at where we are!
It’s got so we can’t sleep at night
And less because of virus - fright
Than the economy
Than the economee…

*not often enough, imo

5 Likes

Now this idea I like. I don’t care if it’s daft, I like it a lot…

https://twitter.com/MerrynSW/status/1261599016879603713

6 Likes

Oh bugger! I’ve done what Joe did yesterday and posted that in the wrong thread, i intended to put it in the Viral Doom one. Please feel free to move it, someone who can.

8 Likes

Carinthia sends:

7 Likes

Thank-you, Dunnock

:beers:

Carinthia. xx

7 Likes

I was laughing quite hard about Cummings anyway, but hurrah! for DK.
Ta, Carinthia and Dunnock

7 Likes

Carinthia forwards:

6 Likes

Thank-you Dunnock

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

0’54" And there, your honour and members of the jury, rests the case for the defence…

6 Likes

…er, um… …well, not quite sure what to make of that one… …not one single mention of “laundry” or “soap” or “sanitizer”! Interesting wot?

4 Likes

you can Behave an’ all, Sturmers.

5 Likes

“Look, we said you’re not infected, not that you’re immune. We realise that you, the great British public, have the attention span of a gnat on Sunny Delight, and that you have seen that the powers that be value your well-being rather less than they would said gnat, but the virus has the attention span of a virus. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop… ever, until you are dead.”

6 Likes

…Durham

7 Likes

Yes - check out Durham’s very own Ramside Hall Hotel:

Soo xx

6 Likes

So Effing Annoying, Soo

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Yes, itizz. Plus, the first horse racing fixture will take place on Monday, in Newcastle. No crowds of onlookers, we’re told. Mr Bee and I have decided that the haphazard nature of the Government’s proclamations and the equally haphazard translations of them will necessitate greater vigilance on our part, forra while.
Soo xx

6 Likes