Viral DOOM

Very interesting article from the Grauniad:

And talking of the Grauniad

7 Likes

Them’s scarey chooks, joe.
I am relieved that your temp has reduced, but - you’re right - you should be ready with the Bellicose One to give that Twellsy what for. Bless her.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Joe you’re lower temp than me now

I am 37.6 and no higher

My GP is happy enough that I have just my usual chest infection

7 Likes

Oh, lucky you - not!
Take care, Poppet.
Soo xx

6 Likes

I can’t say what I think about DC, Joe, fer fear of exploding/being banished.

I get real true news from real true friends on a daily basis. I don’t panic, but am appalled (sp?) at the ‘lightness of touch’ being displayed.

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

This izzan emergency:

Only, ever, explode with satiation, Carinthia. It’s the decent way to splat all over others’ monitors.
Soo xx

6 Likes

I was rather surprised to discover he’s seven years younger than me. I reckon, in some forgotten Westminster attic, there’s a portrait showing him as a normal, decent human being

6 Likes

I do love you, Dearest Bee

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Likewise, Chatelaine.
Soo xx

6 Likes

But you have to admit Yon Bee is a menace to society

See. Tole yer. But would you listen?

Well, no other bugger is listening to me (Mother? yes, that means you, Peggy dear) so why make an example of yourselves?
Actually, go on and do just that: I am pretty sure it would be Well Worth Watching, darlings.

Gxxx

6 Likes

All the best people are.

6 Likes

I pride myself on my menacing society - I did it professionally!

6 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Politics Thread

post removed

Banks are sending me “do stuff online, don’t come to our branches” email. I wonder how many people choose to go to branches any more, rather than being forced to because the on-line/phone option doesn’t work for some reason.

6 Likes

Me. I find them easier to bamboozle in person.

5 Likes

The stocking mask being purely for the purposes of Social Distancing, we take it :wink:

7 Likes

Absolutely.

7 Likes

You don’t want to go into the branch for that. Under the branch, much more effective.

So I’ve heard.

6 Likes

I would always defer to a Sparrer in the matter of branches…

6 Likes