Viral DOOM

Jewellers, banks, pawn shops, building societies, betting shops…

6 Likes

Davidians?

6 Likes

Nah, nuffink worth nicking. Gurt stacks of guns and ammo and beans.

6 Likes

…an’ toilet-paper?

6 Likes

Not sure they’d have much in reserve, given the amount of shite they spout.

6 Likes

Heidi is Staying Home
heidi38

9 Likes

Sensible and beautiful cat.

8 Likes

Carinthia asks me to forward (warning, Facebook link, though you can see the content from the preview):

9 Likes

Thank-you, Dunnock

It’s the Eternal Indifference which gets me… :wink:

Carinthia.xx

8 Likes

Perfect! So cat!

8 Likes

What a beauty Heidi is

I love the order of indifference too

I am currently ordered to be comfortable as a leopard is sweetly sleeping on my leg

He is comfortable ergo I must be comfortable…

8 Likes

Oh my! So regal! What a gorgeous house-panther! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

…and here’s MrHopalong (a.k.a. FatMan) proudly showing off a very fine westkit! ('scooze Sturmey’s clutch-foot in bottom of picture!)

…and FatMan & MrAbel (a.k.a. LittleBoy) R.I.P. (…since moved on to that great catio in the sky where all the mice are sight-less, and all the birds are small & flightless) sunning themselves on the balcony)

8 Likes

What gorgeous tabby boys, Sturmers! Fat Man and Little Boy, ha! Why am I thinking of “So long Mom, I’m off to drop the bomb, so don’t wait up for me”?

8 Likes

…long before LittleBoy departed this life, a mysterious tunnel thingy appeared in the kitchen, but we need not have worried, as LB was sure to look into it before too long:

“Rather you than me!” shouted FatMan

7 Likes

From the BBC website:

5 Likes

From Wednesday, everyone in Austria who wants to go into a shop will first have to put a mask (provided) on outside. They will then have to take them home with them

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

“Imagine I shot you and you fell forward at my feet. Would your puddle of blood dirty my shoes? Then you need to stand further away.”

7 Likes

Asking fer yer Bruvver, Dunnock?

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Peasy Joe. What’s yer problem ?

7 Likes

Basic safe sex that is Joe

7 Likes