Viral DOOM

They will be expanding the area later, Carinthia. I’m not in Oxford, but I have put myself into their “for later” list, which one can do now. Then if they choose me (probably out of a host of applicants in the hundreds of thousands) I’ll be helping provide data, and adequate data is the only way anyone can really work out what is actually going on. At the moment data is what they don’t have.

6 Likes

Exactly, Fishy , & as I take some medication which may be of interest,I too would be keen to do this

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

A friend in Texas tells me that both firearms and alcohol are considered “essential purchases”.

7 Likes

Well, they’re half right, aren’t they?

9 Likes

I draw your attention to the last paragraph of that article:

Activists said that the number of guns sold in the past month could have been even higher, if some cities and states had not told gun retailers to close during stay-at-home orders, deeming them non-essential businesses. However, some of these orders have been changed under pressure from gun rights activists, particularly after the Trump administration included firearms manufacturers, retailers and shooting ranges as part of the national’s “essential critical infrastructure workforce”.

5 Likes

Why am I unsurprised about the US and guns?

One would think that being sensible would be the thing to do…

But hey there are 10 million unemployed who need guns!

5 Likes

I suppose that’s one way to reduce their number…

6 Likes

Ready-made pro-Trump militia.

5 Likes

:scream_cat:

A man who’s caught on camera responding to a heckler by telling the mob to “knock the crap out of him”.

4 Likes

Personally I am inclined to feel that every seventeen-year-old boy should be given a free motorcycle and bandanna. (And an organ donor card.)

8 Likes

But not yet, Hedgers. I wonder about theatre availability for harvesting and transplanting, frankly. Let alone all of the pesky forecare and aftercare.

Soo xx

7 Likes

I gather surgery puts you at risk

Surgery where the corvids are is a guaranteed way of getting it

As a young gel I rode motorbikes - still got me licence for them!

5 Likes

Still got yer kidneys, for that matter

6 Likes

Ah. But does Twellsie have a license for them ?

7 Likes

Well my kidneys work to medical happiness so I am sneaking them around with me

6 Likes

Another misprint, Twellsy - that last word should of course be “et”.

[flies off and hides under the solar panels]

5 Likes

Tempts sparrer out with a black and white pudding and fried egg fresh bread roll

Hiding the Wow-Wow sauce behind her back…

6 Likes

Even Better.

(Many birds don’t notice capsaicin at all. Poor devils.)

5 Likes

But you is a wee birdie what is an epicure

5 Likes

Things are getting serious !!

https://twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/1246145580402966528?s=19

6 Likes