Viral DOOM

Slight mistranslation, I think. What he did was forbid the use of the word.

5 Likes

Not the first president to make ridiculous and unsubstantiated comments on this subject…

6 Likes

Brazil has an equally fine specimen, I suspect.

4 Likes

Twellsy, you have a knack for fabulous typos. We have you to thank for ‘busty’ don’t we, as well as sin-bathing?

6 Likes

Yup Janie

And griddling my lions to prepare for a daunting task…

6 Likes

The ASI paper prepared today and due to be in The Times, Telegraph, i, Metro, Mail, Express & Sun tomorrow has had some quicker impact impact.

They showed that the testing hold up is down to Public Health England’s scientific experts refusing to use anything other than existing facilities & then all +'ive tests being rechecked in a London lab.

Private hospitals, medical/scientific companies and universities have offered, but turned down so far.

A very excited #2 son says the ASI’s paper was sent to Hancock at 3pm. They accepted it at 7pm.

"Well we won and we didn’t even have to wait a day. We’re “the experts calling for the Dunkirk voluntary spirit” and they’ve accepted our report recommendation of using, private hospitals private sector and uni labs all of whom have offered but rejected so far.

5 Likes

A good result, maybe, but that is just the kind of rhetoric that makes me want to spew.

4 Likes

PHE labs have been decimated. Centralised service from London is the way that it is, I believe.
Soo xx

4 Likes

I’m right there with the bucket, Gus, but I’ll need it soon.
We’ll have to pay proper rates of taxation to have the health and social care our populations deserve. And, so much else.

Soo xx

3 Likes

We are spoilt though in having health care available

I dread to think what this virus is doing to those in developing countries

5 Likes

They are developing ‘herd immunity’, I believe.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Without the option. In refugee camps they are simply going to die, aren’t they.

3 Likes

Yes sadly many will die

And to think what drove them to flee their place of origin thinking flight through danger a better chance than remaining where they were is to think of nightmares

6 Likes

Same thing, really.

“Herd immunity” is what you have when most people are immune - either because they’ve been vaccinated, or because they’ve already had it and either died or developed immunity.

7 Likes

Meanwhile, there is an invitation to volunteer to take a test here: https://oxford.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/coronavirus-disease-covid-19-in-the-uk-community

It won’t do you any good, since they are anonymising it, but the data they collect may help them to see what is going on.

2 Likes

If that were in my area, I would be happy to take the test, Fishy

Oxford postcodes only, ATM

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes
5 Likes

We may laugh, but…

3 Likes

Doesn’t bear thinking about, Joe

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes